It is very important to sit down and discuss your project face-to-face with your potential Tampa Web Development company. After all, you will be working with this company and team for several weeks if not longer so it is imperative for you to feel comfortable with all individuals. If you don’t get a good vibe, then follow your instincts.
Here are some great questions to ask:
- What were your most challenging projects and why?
- What can I expect with being kept abreast with our project?
- What is your hourly rate?
- How do you bill projects?
- How to handle changes?
- Who will be managing the project, timeline and budget?